Thursday, February 6, 2014

Buttons Bows & Bling

I'm SOO excited my sister has reopened her Etsy shop! My phone has been deadly boring since she stopped making my phone cases. But good news for me (and for the rest of you, I promise!) she's back at it! YAY!!

My sister sells these absolutely beautiful laptop and phone cases HERE.
She also sells wedding invitations and envelopes!
Here is just a few examples of her cases!





Isn't this "WIFEY" laptop case just the cutest thing you've ever seen!?






Look at these AMAZING wedding invites and envelopes!






I love everything she makes, and you should too! Haha It's like everything she touches turns into gorgeously rhinestoned delightfulness.
She can make a case for pretty much any device! So if you don't see a case for your particular phone/laptop just message her! She's very sweet, I promise.

Her shop is Buttons Bows & Bling, find her on Etsy HERE

I don't know about you, but I'm ordering a phone case completely COVERED in Swarovski crystals.

**UPDATE**
I just told you ^ that I was going to order a case, and I was not joking! I ordered one and It's only the best phone case ever made! Here it is! (yes, you should be jealous. But not too jealous.. because you can order one just like it from her shop!!)





Mischief Managed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment